|Updating to the latest version.
Scan your computer at least once a month:
- Click on the "Status" button in the upper left corner.
- In the "System Scan" section, click on the "Scan Now" button.
- I usually select "Full Scan."
- When the scan is finished, you will be taken to the "Scan Results" page.
- You will need to manually checkmark all items you want removed. On each tab, checkmark any item with a TAI of 3 or more.
- Click on the "Remove" button.
- Click on the "Finish" button in the bottom right corner.